Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Forbes story

Heh he heh!  I'm in Rawlins, Wyoming.  Couple of small lakes around
here, Flaming Gorge and Seminoe Reservior.  Nothing imressive.  Not like
Lake Powell or Lake Mead.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing