Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Pressure Hull, DoubleEndcap

Thanks for your input, Shin! OSS isn't all about
beginners, but we are trying to keep it within reach
of as many potential sub builders as possible...And
that means a large number of beginners (me included).
I showed my dad what we were working on, and he said:
"Heck, if that was a one seater, I'd build it!". Two
seats has be overwhelmingly requested, but we are
leaning toward the side of very comfortable one, tight
two. Thijs' pressure hull really would be simple to
build. Minimal welding, parts, and reinforcing pieces.

Warren.

--- Mad Pirate Shin <psub_only_temporary@hotmail.com>