Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] custom question

Hi Pierre,

I cannot really answer your questions, but I do have a suggestion...
make certain that you are easily identified as Canadian rather than
French during your visit... wear a Canadian flag or something. Canadians
are usually well received here.

>From your name, and a few grammatical errors, I would guess that you
speak French most of the time.  As you may have heard, the French are
not all that popular just now in America.

How times change!  If it were not for France, America might not have
gained independence from England.