[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fictional Subs

Hi All,

I saw some posts a while back about hull specs for fictional subs.

I've seen 2 movies in the last few days with subs.  The first was one of the Austin Powers movies (Goldmember i think).  It showed a mini-sub surfacing but only the top tower/s showed - im thinking it was probably a mock-up or a wet submersible.

The other was likely a model - a large dr evil sub - interestingly it used flipper propulsion :)

The second movie was spy kids - the first sub was a car that converted to a sub.  the way the wheels furned into propellors was pretty kewl.  this was obviously cgi.

The second was a little goldfish(?) shaped autonomous sub.  This one had me thinking it may have been real.  does anyone on the group know about this?

thx
peter