Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sonar

Hi Alec - Ingo a crewmember of Euronaut has installed a Sea Scout for
about 14 days in his motorboat - it never work properly..
At the end he has to require a lawer - and this guy was able to get the
money back..

His comment was something like : "Complete useless shows not the
wreck with GPS position I allready now and good vissible after overrun
in the normal echosounder.."

Story is about 3-4 years old - maybe they fix the problem..

regards Carsten

Hi,

Has anyone tried using Interphase brand sonar equipment? I'm curious
whether their transducers might be safe for depth. Their technical
support people tell me they have not
been tested.

www.interphase-tech.com

thanks,