Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS (Garry)

Hi Pierre

There is a company called Cole Parmer ( www.coleparmer.com)  that has
warehouses in the US, Canada and UK they have a line of filter housings
in stainless, nylon and styrene these housings can accept bag filters or
cartridges, with a little engineering you could modify them for almost
any media or air flow. Here is one example: Styrene Acrylonitrile
Housing 3/4" NPT (F) ports, internal pressure before rupture 150psi @20
pulses / minute, 12-5/8" high x 5-1/8" dia, cost UK £23.02.
Cole Parmer do a free catalogue thats worth having its mostly lab ware
and analytical,  they do have some high end stuff but can be very cheap
on some products, I will keep on looking, I should be able to find COTS
products that are available in most countries.

Regards, Garry