[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure hull (Thijs)

Pierre, Warren,

It gives me a good feeling to read your e-mails about my pressure hull design. It is great to have such possitive response.
Warren, i will sent you the 3D drawing as an AutoCad 12. DXF. Someone on the list wrote that this is the format which gives the least bugs. If you want it as a AutoCad 13, 14 or 2000.DXF just tell me.
The original drawing (DWG) is only 1.62 MB, the DXF is 17.3 MB. So if smoke is comming out of your computer you know who is to blame.

Greatings,
Thijs Struijs