Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Hull (Pierre)

Uh...Well, you see, that's the problem here. I don't
want to choose a final design until we run interior
layout, pressure simulations, and rough cost estimates
on a few variations of each of the hull concepts we
have at this point. If your friend is willing to
supply
some elbo grease to the simulation process, then bless
his heart!

Warren.

=== message truncated ===