Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Hull (Pierre)

What software do you have? Thijs' hull concept got
nods of approval from my dad, who is a seasoned
veteran
mechanical engineer. In short, I was planning to model
up the hull and play with configuration anyhow. Here's
the catch: My FEA software is really weak, so if you
decent software, then, by all means, run the
simulations!

Warren.