Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Hull (Pierre)

I have SolidWorks. I can reproduce the model from a
drawing about as fast as I can import. If you can
save it as an IGES file I can import directly. I may
be able to import a DXF as well. You can e-mail it
to me at opensourcesub@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Warren.

http://www.prismnet.com/~moki/20030126.073208/doubleXendXcapX.jpg.