RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] thrust vs displacement

Thanks Alec and Carsten,

Alec, We do have about the same ratio weight/thrust. I know that the shape
is really important but I just wanted to figure out if those motors where
enough for the sub before I buy them. Thanks for the info.

Carsten, The only place I can do that test now is in a public indoor pool.
It's -35C here today. There is no way that I'm showing up in a public pool
with my speedo and a toy sub, running along the pool. Sorry. Thanks for the
hint anyway!

Pierre Poulin
"Must keep a minimum of dignity"

http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/