Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Endcaps (Pressure hull)

Hi Phil,

I put two FE pictures to

http://www.prismnet.com/~moki/subfiles

showning a "Klöpperenboden" under outside pressure.
This kind of Tank-endcap is the standard in europe
- but is clear not real elliptical.

For this kind of Endcap the formulation
"need to be thicker than the cylinderical hull between them"
is right. Should have about 10-15 % more tickness than the
cylinder.

Much better solution is that - turn the endcaps 180°..
like   )=(

Tadploe has the hardtank is the center of both
endcaps as pillar pipe - a very nice solution.

best regards, Carsten