Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hot winter

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 04:47:21PM -0500, Leo777888@aol.com wrote:

Y'know, I read and reread this... after having glanced at the previous
messages on the thread... and I just can't see any issues related to
PSUBS.  Maybe we should leave the politics to the politicians, at least in
this forum?  Hmmm?

There are lots of places to argue politics... but this isn't one of them,
is it?