[PSUBS-MAILIST] equasion query

okay so i think i'm a convert! i can foresee problems with the lil' lady but it'll all work out. the pressing questions are as follows and maybe someone can direct me to a book or rattle off the equations off the top of their heads. they seems elementary enough, so bear with me if you can.

1) pressure per square inch at 99 feet (3 atmospheres)?
2) weight vs bouyancy (is that lbs per volume of air space at 1 atmoshere?)?
3) drag vs surface area (i understand water has 10 times the friction as air does, so it seems airstreaming in hull design is essential for fuel efficiency)

well thanks for any help.

jasper