RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Scrubber Systems (fan)

Just a side note about fans in subs.

In the deep dark "silent" world below the surface a fan can become very
noisy.  Additionally that noise tends to be louder in a steel shelled room.

Roger June
REJ and Company
4307 Delridge Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45205
Phone and Fax 513-251-8880
rej.co@fuse.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.