RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Scrubber Systems

Pierre,

Being quite familiar with bilge blower fans, I can comment that they are quite
noisy, likely more than you would want in such closed spaces.

Possible others can elaborate on the noise issue?

Jeff

Quoting Pierre Poulin <pipo305@hotmail.com>:

> Alec,
>
> What do you think about that fan?
>
> Compact Direct-Drive DC Axial Duct Fan 12 VDC, 140 Cfm @ 0" SP, For 3"
> Duct
> Diameter
> $ 40.27 Each
>
> Look at the attach picture! It has a nice mounting and easy pluging.
>
> Pierre
>

> >From: "Alec Smyth" <Asmyth@Changepoint.com>
> >To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
> >Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Scrubber Systems
> >Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:08:39 -0500
> >
> >Thanks Pierre. One thing I'd point out is if I were to build it again I
>
> >would use stronger fans. There's a post someone made with a specific
> make
> >and model recommendation on a fan that several people are using
> >successfully.
> >
> >thanks,
> >
> >Alec

Jeff Post

Everything can be inherited except sterility.