Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Scrubber Systems

Usually 12V. The selection of 12V part for a system like this
is huge. If there are notable exceptions to the 12V rule, we
can use a regulator to get whatever voltage we want between,
say, 2.5V-48V. I think 12V will be a good target for these
systems, though.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/