[PSUBS-MAILIST] Adapter for scuba regulator first stage

I'm hoping some of you guys can help me out here...

I'm designing and building a 2 man ambient dry sub.  I'll be carrying scuba tanks in the cabin, mostly for emergency or excursion.  For blowing ballast tanks etc., I plan on carring two (large commercial welding tank size) compressed air cylinders externally.

The cylinders available in that size have a valve that looks a lot like a faucet.  I want to hook a scuba regulator first stage to this valve.  I will need an adapter to do it.

Is anything like that available?  If yes, where?  If not, how hard would it be to design and fabricate such an adapter?  I suspect a CAD would help?  Does anybody else need anything like this?

Feedback please!

Stan Freihofer
2 man Ambient Dry
Ft. Lauderdale