Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery question

Coincidentally, H2s is "ok" by my standards.  Like at hot springs and
stuff liek that.  I used to frequint the Vapor Caves in Glenwood
Springs, Colorado and there is some H2S present, though not in any toxic
quantity.  And if you've never been to those vapor caves, you don't know
what you're missing!
Carl