Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] dual hull??

Hmm, I hate to flog a dead horse here...
but this is almost exactly what jeff was proposing in his
idea of compartmentalising.
I for one gave some minor harrassment at his ideas, but
nothing too nasty I think. I apologise to the list for
possibly being party to the hostile atmosphere that led to
jeffs self-rejection, somone slap me in the face if I ever do
it again.
EM