Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS License

Dale, I think you're right.  Good observation.  I feel that the GPL as
you de4scribed would protect not only the design interests of the group
but also of the individual members as I would expect them to be
automatically covered by copyright law.  Through the use of the GPL it
would or should make it far easier to defend or protect such ideas.
While the individual members may not be seeking financial interests in
their individual projects posted with our version of GPL, I feel that
some of us at least what the recognition and praise that in most (if not
all) cases is vertainly well due.

Though you did miss one small detail- the squid.  I havn't heard of any
squid in the freshwater lakes and rivers of North America yet.  Lonh
Ness Scotland, possibly.  Flaming Gorge Utah, uhhhh, no.  But if we do
find one, I'm sure we can manage to share a couple beers with it.  :)
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing