Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery question

Warren, the H emmission is only part of it.  There will be an acidic
vapor along with it.  If you smell any rotten eggs, that's the H2S
(hydrogen sulfide).
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing