RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery question

Wrong, good sir. Those decision won't be made at all without quite a bit
more consideration. I'm asking for all the information  on battery choices
from all the "info guys", and anyone else with info. Cost is a prime
consideration. Got any info or practical experience? Gimme.:)

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/