Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Disc ussion

Let's swap beer then! I would love some fresh German beer! I'll
round up some fresh Full Sail from Oregon. I'm serious, too, by
the way. Get that Euronaut over here! I want to see that beast
with my own two eyes!

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/