Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome, apologies and multi-hulls.

Doing some rough calculations I come up with 20% higher
cost to fabricate a hull this way. There is on other flaw
in the theory: How will you couple a, say, hatch collar,
viewport flange, etc. through the hull layers? The stresses
at the junctions get astronomically high...

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/