Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Disc ussion

In a message dated 1/28/03 8:47:40 AM Pacific Standard Time, dub@linuxmail.org writes:

Hey, Doc. I'm not bad-mouthing composites. My dad and I designed
a hull structure that used a composite "sandwhich" that would be
safer and cheaper then steel hulls. But you can't suddenly state
that your hull will be large and .75" thick. .75"? How so? I guess
what I'm saying is that I am open to the wildest, but I want a sound
logical explaination. By the way, I didn't know till recently that
you had anything to do with bionic dolphins...Where can I find more
on these bad-boys?

Warren.

doc is THE BAD BOY. the designer himself. hows it you don't know this guy and call yourself a forum?

jeffrey