Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Disc ussion

A second idear for a long range space ship is also simple..

Put a heavy weight special-atomblow-from-together-generator in the ships
centerpoint on a hydrauilc slider (should be a ball design ship..) than
blow the ship with that generator so that each atom of the ships moves
away from the others atoms of the ship and do not stop until the ship
has a "size" greater than the universe - maybe 1 atom each some
lightyears.. Than move the center of mass of the ship with a hydraulik
cylinder to one side of the ship and stop the generator - the ship goes
back to his normal size - just at an other point of the universe.
Navigation of this ship should be very easy.
But this process should be very quick because it is maybe hard to
respiration your lungs if the oxygen atoms so far away inside your
lungs..

Life can be very easy.. Carsten