Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Discussion

Welcome Jeffery

I am working toward a surface planeing dry ambient with the cabin in the bow. The ease of working with fiberglass as well as the strength to weight ratio means I can more easily shift the ballast weight to where it is needed.  www.djackson99.netfirms.com/sub/Sub_H4_files/index.html

I welcome your ideas as well as others.  We all have much to learn, sometimes its engineering and sometimes its politeness.

Doug Jackson