From: BauWauHausDesign@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Discussion

In a message dated 1/27/03 4:11:53 PM Pacific Standard Time, pipo305@hotmail.com writes:

Don't forget that weight IS important in the design of a submarine...

I don't think why you would like to make it lighter.

Pierre

In fact it is the opposite in this case. Ballast as a way mobility plays no factor in this design.

I would want to make it lighter to make it faster to cover and to document more terrain.

Jeffrey