Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Disc ussion

Dang straight, Jay. I think that anyone who lacks a basic understanding of
specific gravity and bouyancy should do a little reading before building
a sub. Jeffrey, your sub must weigh as much as the volume of water it
displaces, to achieve neutral bouyancy. Therefore, you can't build a lighter
sub without also building a smaller sub. This holds true even for the so-
called "flyers", just not to the same extent. Grab a few books on submarine
design and principle and read the material on the www.psubs.org . Good Luck!

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/