Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Disc ussion

Please not that the balloon's passenger has been put on a rather
dramatic "diet". The aluminum can is putting it's occupant on a
similar "diet", i.e. crushing by reduction in volume to equalize
pressure.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/