Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Disc ussion

Would you mind explaining the principle to the group? No one here
is out to steal you designs, or anything like that. I do think that
you should pass an idea like this past a few experienced engineers
before you get too excited. Curious to here more...

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/