Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Pressure hull basic layout.

For some things it is true that you are better off using off the shelf products,
but I guarantee that this will not be the case with this project. The systems
we need are very simple. Remember, I specialize in biophysical instrumentation,
so what we need will be right up my alley. I know how it all works, the what and
where of the parts, tools, etc. The controllers, on the other hand...

Warren.