Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Pressure hull basic layout.

The MSP430 has dual hardware UARTs integrated as on-chip modules, so RS232 is
ready to rock right out of the box. I know for a fact that the microcontroller
I will be using is an MSP430F149 or F169. No other microcontroller comes close,
at work we have had a strong advantage for years because we had found the ultimate
microcontroller. You could interface a joystick directly to an MSP430, since it
has integrated high-speed ADCs. Go to www.ti.com , and check it out. They also
have LCD controllers, and PWMs.

Warren.