Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PWM Controllers

First, some relays "hold" themselves open and/or closed when
activated or deactivated. Others require a constant current to
keep them in the closed or open positions. The "hold" type are
called latching. One of the best sources for small quantity
electronics of all sorts is www.jameco.com Good luck.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/