Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Viewports and composite fairings

Awsome! Welcome aboard, Doc! Great to have you! I was just posting the
updated tasklist with Lead and Developer names. I'll add you right now.
The post is at www.restorides.com/~dub/

Warren.

P.S. Ian, I have posted the pics of the canted pressure hull layout for
you, take a look and tell me what you think. :)

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/