Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] article on the OSS

I looked up some power transistors at Jameco.com, and found
this: 35A SCR $5.99 each, 27A FET $0.81 each. I have it from
the horse's mouth that SCRs are the prime choice, but that
FETs aren't that far behind. By the way, those current ratings
are at 100V! Two of those FETs would do the trick, at under $2.00.
Furthermore, you have a liquid-cooled steel hull to use as a great
heatsink. And yes, the cooler you keep the FETs (or SCRs), the
better!

Warren.