[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:

Depends on how deep you wish to go. (ring or not to ring)  Ballast tank (of
certain deisgns) can be made of light material.  A few psi differential is
all that are required.

Jay.

                      majerus@iowatelecom.net
                      Sent by:                          To:       <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
                      owner-personal_submersible        cc:
                      s@psubs.org                       Subject:

                      20/01/2003 02:22 PM
                      Please respond to
                      personal_submersibles

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get an answer or two. First, I would
like to know if I made a sub out of a NEW propane tank, would I or should I
put rings on the inside to strengthen it or would it be strong enough by
itself? Also, the ballast tanks do they need to be able to withstand the
pressure of water or can they be made out of a light material?