Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PWM Motor controllers

Personally I think it would be wise to continue the discussion.  New
ideas, information, and data may be exchanged therefore providing an
improved system.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing