Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Pressure Hull

I see what you're saying. Well, you're right that we don't need the
details worked out. I would like to see the pressure hull team form,
though, so that those general dimensions can come together with the
other systems. If you have another part of the system that you would
like to start on, sign on up for it! There reallt isn't anything saying
that the pressure hull must be completed before we start on, say, the
ballast system, or the thrusters.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/