Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] article on the OSS

Huh????  I don't catch your reference, Mr. Martindale.  If I offended anyone, I appologize profusely... even though I don't understand how I did it.  Normally, I offend people only when I want to... not by accident.  Now, that said, I have no idea what a PWM Controler might be, or what it does... and never claimed to know.  What did I write that you found offensive?