[PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Tasklist and SpecSheet release

I have posted v1.0 of the Tasklist and specsheet. If you already know what
you would like to work and/or how you would like to fit in, e-mail me with
the category number. Please include a description of what you can, and want,
to do. I will compile a list based on this information and choose, based
primarilly on what information you give me, a lead for each major category.
May the games begin!

Tasklist and SpecSheet here:
www.restorides.com/~dub/

Warren.