Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS

I think things are gelling rather well... but I won't be putting any more half-baked ideas out there.

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 17:44, Warrend Greenway wrote:
Patience my friend. I have recieved nrealy all the input I need
to organize things. I do things very methodically, please don't
mistake this for stalling. I wanted to have a clear picture of
what I was organizing before I put my foot in the shoe with the
scorpion. Keep you eyes wide open, it will gel within a few days.

Warren.

Dale A. Raby
Editor/Publisher
The Green Bay Web