Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS multi-ring-size hull

You are right, Carsten. I am not really attempting to design
the hull here. What I am trying to do is get a concensus on
size and general configuration. You made a goog point on that
subject, though: We are already limited by weight. When it comes
down to it, that is the clincher. So here's what I'll do, I'll
write a spec sheet that takes all the details that takes into
account all the feedback, and assumes a final weight that is still
reasonable. I will work on this today. The people who sign up for
the pressure-hull portion of the design will just have to see how
much they are able to squeeze out of that weight limitation. It
sounds like everything else critical is resolved enough to move on.
Thanks a million for your input!

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/