Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS multi-ring-size hull

Warrend Greenway schrieb:

> I would like input on the hull concept I have drawn up. The link is:
>
> www.restorides.com/~dub/
>
> This is bouncing off the modular idea. The bow is a minimal length endcap
> in this concept. The main hull with hatch is 1.5 long by 2 meters in diameter.

Just 4,83 ts (10662 pd) (salt water)

> The smaller section of hull is 2.5 meters long by 1 meter in diameter.

Easy additional 2,01 ts (4437 pd) (sw)

maybe some more 1,5 ts (3311 pd) for the rest.

so just a 8,34 ts boat with a maybe (?) 1 ts trailer.. all together =
20618 pd.

8,34 its the weight of about 5 Kittredge size subs.

regards Carsten