Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS spec sheet

Basic sub unit < 5000lbs (sorry! I'll try to use mertic weight!)
additional modular units or features will add weight to the basic
figure. This isn't the biggest deal. A friend of mine bought a
cab-over truck with 20,000 towing capacity for $500USD. This may
be cheaper then usual, but I have seen deals like this frequently
enough to know that adding weight will be a concern for some, but
not all. So, I guess what I'm saying is that we should start with
< 5000lbs and work up with additional bolt on units.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/