Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS diameter

Hi Folks

With so many folks mentioning trailers and haulage I have got to revise
my diameter spec down to 1 meter I am about 5'11" and fairly broad and
after messing about with pieces of furniture and measuring tape I am
sure I can live an internal 80mm breadth and considering your head and
shoulders would be in the hatch / veiwport space it does not seem to bad.

Regards, Garry