Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS spec sheet

By definition the ratio would change on a modular sub. If you
want a small manueverable sub you use the base section. As you
need greater speed and stability you go to the longer hull. Short
subs can be very nimble. (Which could be good or bad, depending on
what you want.)

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/