Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS

Gregory Snyder schrieb:

> Hi guys -
> Carsten, Great idea about modules!
> That would allow all sorts of possibilities.
> When viewing your design, I would like to see a few more view ports
> which look down - My guess is that I will be looking at the bottom and
> in your design, I don't see how the pilot can see down.

Gregory - it can be done in the same way as the Nekton series have done
it - as additional part maybe. A flat window like the K boats in the
forward endcap - and a acrylic second window free flooding with the dive
tank (wet ambient both sides) in the bottom areas of the dive tanks
following the shell conus line there. Good solution in a a crash dive
and hit the bottom sitouation.

regards Carsten