Hi Folks

Here are my preferences.
1. Length 4-6 meters
2. Beam   1.5 meters
3. Depth   1.5-1.8 meters
4. Dive duration 3-6 hours
5. Dive depth 100 meters
7. Cost        $20-30000

Well suppose I had better give everyone an account of myself, I have
been involved in the fishing industry in the UK for the last 16 years
offshore and onshore working mostly on small trawler's and scalloper's
as a deck hand but since 1998 I have been ashore working in shellfish
factories. I have no academic or engineering qualifications but a very
keen interest in all things nautical, I do have a good working knowledge
of rigging, HACCP and noise suppression.

I am comfortable with .DXF, Text and HTML I have the free VectorWorks
.DXF viewer,  I did have VW 8.5 installed  but I upgraded to Mac OSX
it was a sad loss as I was just starting to get into it.

Regards, Garry